Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome!!

My first blog post! I have been wanting to start a blog for a while, but didn't know what I would blog about. I mean, who would really want to spend their time reading stuff I write?? First, I was going to do one of those 365 picture blogs - looks really neat, great idea, and I do love photography. Then, I thought that I could do a blog on saving money, but I already know a great blog(http://www.couponqueeny.blogspot.com/ is amazing!!) and I couldn't see how I could get much better than that! (Check it out - she's a great person! My husband, Chris, and I met her at the Souther Women's Show in Orlando last summer and have saved a lot of $$$ with her ideas!). With my husband and some friends encouragement, I finally decided that I needed to create a cooking blog. I absolutely LOVE to cook and bake (cleaning up, not so much - Chris comes in handy for that! Thanks, honey!) and would be thrilled to open my own bakery someday (I already have a name, but that's a secret!). Why do a cooking and baking blog? Well.....a girl can't just eat cupcakes all the time. Think of it as you'll get to see what I eat for dinner AND dessert :-)

With that said, welcome to my cooking and baking blog. I can't wait to share my culinary adventures with you! So, pour some of that leftover New Year's champagne into a glass - here's to a great start! Happy New Year and thanks for joining me!

1 comments:

Anthony C said...

Good luck with your blog. Looking forward to reading it.